We take our customers' privacy seriously. We never share any customer details with third parties.
When you visit and browse this site, regardless of whether you choose to browse, sign in, or register a new account, you are in a secure, encrypted environment. You can check this by looking for the lock symbol in your browser window.
Your card details are also safe. We have no sight of, or access to the card information you provide during the checkout process. This is handled securely and remotely by our payment gateway, PayPal powered by Braintree.
Social Baby is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
- We respect and protect your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with the act in all our dealings with your personal data.
- We are fully GDPR compliant. You must consent to receive emails from us about news and offers.
- You can visit and browse our website without registering - you do not have to tell us who you are or provide any information about yourself.
- We do not share any personal information - or our mailing list - with third parties. Our site uses Google Analytics. Only non identifiable information is gathered by Google.
- You have the option whether or not to store your address details with us. It is possible to make a purchase as a guest without registering an account. However, if you return in the future to make another purchase you will have to enter all your details again as if you were a first time visitor.
- If you make a purchase with us, we hold the details you provide, which includes the billing and shipping address(es) for your order(s). We also keep a record of your purchase history.
- The information we hold about you is used solely to enable us to provide the service you expect when we process your order(s). It further enables us to offer you a high level of customer support.
- If at any time you want us to remove you from our system, all you need to do is contact us via the website. We will email you to confirm your request and on receipt of your reply, we will remove your details.
Alternatively you may phone us on 01483 592503 or outside UK +44 1483 592503, or write to us at:
89 Applegarth Avenue
We have started to produce apps and ebooks available from the Apple App Store and apps from Google Play. Apps shown on this site link to the Apple App Store and Google Play where they can be purchased. The Apps we produce have no user interaction that links to us or third parties - such as in-app purchases, or data gathering other than by Apple Inc and Google during the purchase process. eBooks may have links to this website or Apple App Store.
Updated 15 December 2021